- 6 slices of plain bread, sprinkled with sugar cinnamon
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 21oz apple pie filling, drained
1. Place cinnamon bread on a baking sheet and equally toast under the broiler for atleast 1 to 2 minute.
2. Remove the baking sheet from the broiler. Top each slice of toast with an equal amount of apple pie filling and a cheese slice.
3. Broil 2 to 3 minutes until the cheese melts and serve it.
- 2 small packages orange Jell-O
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 1 pint orange sherbet
- 1 cup mandarin oranges
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 Cool Whip
1. Dissolve orange Jell-O in boiling water.
2. Stir in sherbet and other ingredients too. Pour the mixture into a pan.
3. Refrigerate overnight. A beautiful dish was ready.
- 1 packet gelatine
- 400ml apple juice
- 15-18 ripe strawberries
- Whipped cream, for decoration
1.Add 6teaspoon water into a jug. Dust on the gelatin and beat carefully until it gets dissolves.
2. Pour the ingredients in the juice and whisk and make sure all the ingredients mixed in.
3. Use a knife to cut the strawberry into slices. Put some pieces of strawberry into 6 0r 7 glasses. Pour the juice into the glasses, to fill them almost at top.
4. Keep them on a plate in the fridge to set. When the jellies are set, decorate them with whipped cream.