Fruits Home Full List of Fruits
Scientific Name:Rubus × loganobaccus
Loganberry is used for making jelly, jams, pies and wines. The berries are juicy and have a sharp, acidic taste. The fruit always ripens very early. Loganberry is used in the breeding of many cultivated varieties. It's now commercially grown in the Northwest region.
- Loganberries are high in Vitamin C, Manganese, Vitamin K, Folate, Copper and Dietary Fiber
- The fruit is low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium
- Loganberries are used as an ingredient in jams, pies, crumbles, syrups and wines.
- Loganberry drink was urbanized by entrepreneurs in the late 1800s at Crystal Beach, one time amusement park.
- Loganberries are purchased as syrup from local supermarkets to be used at home.
- 1 packet Loganberry Jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can cranberry sauce
How to prepare?
Dissolve loganberry in boiling water and chill until the fruit becomes very soft. Set mix in loganberries and cranberries.
- 1kg loganberries, washed
- 1kg granulated sugar
How to prepare?
Mix loganberries and water in a large saucepan. Cover the pan and simmer the loganberries and add the preserving or granulated sugar to the pan. Heat the contents in the pan until all the sugar gets dissolved. Preserve the mixture in a jar and cover it with a tight lid.
Fruitsinfo.com is a leading website for fruits and fruits related information. Our mission is to become the top information site for fruits. We have variety of fruits like tropical fruits, seasonal fruits, exotic fruits, fruits listed by country , fruit recipes, articles related to fruits and lot more. Eating fruits is a vital part of your diet, fruits have essential vitamins, minerals and lot more which helps you lead a healthy life. Health benefits and nutritional benefits of fruits are listed all over our website. If you have any feedback to leave or question regarding the fruits listed in our website please email to email@example.com