Guarana is a flowering shrub or small tree in the Maple family, it is commonly native to Venezuela and northern Brazil. The fruit seed is a central nervous system that stimulant with thermogenic and diuretic properties. Guarana plays a vital role in Tupi and Guaraní Brazilian culture. The name 'guarana is resulting from the Tupi-Guarani word wara'ná
Guarana fruit-It is a mountaineering plant in the maple and Sapindaceae family, that belongs to the native Amazon basin and especially in Brazil. Guarana is an effective energy booster for all child and Adult person, it also contains about twice the caffeine found in coffee beans.
Taste- A teaspoon of powder is mixed on the cup of cold water. As the powder become the reddish-brown solution is the time to drink in every morning. The taste is extremely pleasant when mixed with sugar and in any sugar substance, but quite bitter when consumed alone. It shows an unique delicious taste of the guarana fruit. In Brazil, Guarana fruit is seems second like a cola drinks.
Look-The guarana fruit color ranges from brown to red and it contain a black seeds which are partially covered by white arils. The color contrast of open spitted fruit has been likened to eyeballs. It looks like a Grape fruits.These fruit contains large leaves and clusters of flowers,which is most about the size of a coffee bean.
Scientific Name:Paullinia cupana
- Sticks are initially used by an Indians, who aggravated the stick using the pointed, rasp like, tongue of the Pirarucu fish.
- The sticks are also used by the Satarê-Mawé tribe and its descendants who use it to make moulded figures.
- In Europe, this was first medicinal plant marketed in the Amazon, and the powder of this fruit was still sold in shops regarding health benefits.
- Some sellers promote it as an afrodisiac, however, there is not much proof of this at the instant.
- The syrup is used to produce the carbonated soft drinks, which are very popular in Brazil.
- Speeds up metabolism – Guarana increases the metabolism, that helps in fat burning process. The caffeine in guarana helps to boost the metabolism. If the metabolism works hard, the body can burn a larger amount of fat easily.
- Relive pains – Guarana extract helps in reducing painful symptoms such as migraine, headache and rheumatism.
- Boots mental abilities- Guarana improves the memory and cognitive function and stabilizes the mood with clear mind and helps in focus on thought.
- Blood thinning, anti-platelet activity, anti-thrombosis - Guarana extract contains caffeine and catechins, epicatechines that might be responsible for anti-platelet aggregatory activity. These substances decreases the risk of thrombosis, cardiovascular disease and cleanse the blood, keep it from becoming “sticky” and forming clots.
The caffeine in it boosts energy and appetite suppression. The athletes, dancers and sportsmen are using it as a natural aid to maintain peak performance.
It takes about 1 hour to be metabolized via digestive system. This slower rate of absorption leads to less tension in the body.The chemical 1, 3, 7-trimethyl- 1H-purine- 2, 6(3H, 7H)-dione; 1, 3, 7-trimethylxanthine is to make Caffeine for the soft drink.
Half to 1 teaspoon Guarana Naturale in a cup. Add boiling water, stir, add tea bag and / or coffee, cold milk, sugar to your own taste.
1 teaspoon Guarana Naturale in a cup. Add hot water and steamed cold milk with a sprinkle of chocolate powder on top. Served like a cappuccino in a glass or cup.
1 teaspoon Guarana Naturale in a cup. Add hot water and cold milk or cream plus a dash of your favourite liqueur. Served like Irish coffee.
Add 1 teaspoon Guarana Naturale to your favourite smoothie. Mix and serve like a smoothie with a straw.
Add 1 teaspoon Guarana Naturale to your favourite juice with a slice of fruit on the side of the glass. Serve like a tropical cocktail in a long glass with a straw.
1 teaspoon Guarana Naturale and 1 teaspoon chocolate powder with steamed cold milk and a sprinkle of chocolate on top. Serve like a cappuccino in a glass or cup.
1 teaspoon Guarana Naturale mixed with a herbal peppermint tea bag, plus 1 teaspoon honey with 3/4 cup of boiling water and cold milk if desired. Mix and serve in glass with extra dressing
|Add your Review|