Star apple also known as Apple star, Goldenleaf tree, Kayimit. It is an Evergreen. The tree is called as the Golden leaf tree.
Scientific name —Chrysophyllum cainito
- Star apple
- Star apple tree—leaves
- Star apple varieties
- Star apple health benefits and nutrition value
- Star apple recipes
Scientific Name:Chrysophyllum cainito
Purple star apples have a thick skin attached to a rind. The rind of this fruit is usually a dark purple color, and the pulp ranges from a light purplish color to white. The dark purple fruit is 6-12.5mm thick and have soft white milky sweet pulp.
Green star apple has a thinner skin and rind. The rind and pulp of this fruit are both a milky white color. The leathery skin in green fruit is white and it is 3-5 mm thick with soft and sweet pulp.
1. Star Apple Whip
- 4 Starapples
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 3 oranges
- 1 cup of whipped cream
Scoop the pulp out of the Star Apple and the Oranges and remove the seeds. Mix with sugar in a blender. Add the cream and lightly mix. Serve in parfait glasses.
2. Creamy Sweety Star Apple
- 6 - pieces Star apple shopping list
- 1 - cup all-purpose cream shopping list
- 2 - tablespoons honey
- Slice star apple and scoop meat
- Whip all-purpose cream and honey. With icing decorator, decoratively squeeze mixture on top of star apple
- Chill for an hour before serving
|Add your Review|