Green Grapes Benefits And Facts
There are three varieties of grapes, table grapes, dry grapes and wine grapes. Most of those calories come from carbohydrates, and each cup of grapes contains 27 grams of total carbs, including roughly 1.5 grams of fiber. Like most fruits, grapes have very little protein and fat – 1 gram and a quarter-gram per serving, respectively.
Green grapes help in scavenging the harmful radicals and reduce the oxidative stress.They abound in vitamin C as a source of antioxidant. Antioxidants are present in highest amounts.
Benefits Of Green Grapes
- Plant Compounds May Protect Against Certain Types of Cancer.
- Packed With Nutrients, Especially Vitamins C and K.
- High Antioxidant Contents May Prevent Chronic Diseases.
- Contain Many Nutrients Important for Bone Health.
- May Decrease Blood Sugar Levels and Protect Against Diabetes
May Improve Memory, Attention.
- May Protect Against Certain Bacteria, Viruses and Yeast Infections
Contain Several Compounds That Benefit Eye Health.
- May Slow Down Aging and Promote Longevity.
- Beneficial for Heart Health in Various Impressive Ways
Delicious, Versatile and Easily Incorporated Into a Healthy Diet.
- May Prevent Chronic Diseases by Decreasing Inflammation.
Grapes are high in several important nutrients. Taking Grapes daily is highly improve your fat-soluble vitamin vital for blood clotting and healthy bones. And also vitamin C, an essential nutrient and powerful antioxidant necessary for connective tissue health
- Calories: 104
- Carbs: 27.3 grams
- Protein: 1.1 grams
- Fat: 0.2 grams
- Fiber: 1.4 grams
- Vitamin C: 27%
- Vitamin K: 28%
- Thiamine: 7%
- Riboflavin: 6%
- Vitamin B6: 6%
- Potassium: 8%
- Copper: 10%
- Manganese: 5%