Strawberries Nutritional facts:
- Strawberries are the only fruit which has seeds on the outside.
- The fruits have low fat, low calorie and high in vitamin C, fiber, folic acid, potassium.
- It helps to reduce the risk of cancer and heart attacks where seven to nine-year-old picked strawberries as their favorite fruit.
- Strawberries are rich in nitrate which may increase the flow of blood and oxygen to the muscles by 7%. It helps to prevent muscle fatigue.
Make Your Kids to Eat Healthy fruit:
- Cut strawberries into high fiber cereal and calcium-rich low fat yogurt.
- Mix frozen strawberries with orange juice to make a tasty smoothie.
- Toss strawberries in a salad.
- The anti oxidants like vitamin-C, Flavonoids, Phenolic Phytochemicals and Elagic Acid, present in strawberries can help avoid drying up of eyes, degeneration of optical nerves to a great extent. Strawberries contain potassium, which may also help to maintain pressure.
- Strawberries contain vitamin-C and the phytochemicals that helps to neutralize the effect of oxidants and also rejuvenate the system.
- Strawberries are rich in iodine that helps for proper functioning of brain and nervous system.