Pineapple and coconut is an excellent source of vitamin C and fiber respectively and both are required for proper synthesis of the body. This recipe is rich in B-complex and also contains small amount of vitamin A which improves our vision. This pineapple fruit is also responsible for protecting human body from lung and oral cavity cancers. Even though these snowballs take a little extra time to prepare, it is worthwhile to prepare it during festival seasons. Even though coconuts are added into this mixture, they are not very sweet, but are a refreshing change of pace from the usual holiday baked pies, goods, fudges, and candies.
- 1(8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1(8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 1/2cups flaked coconut
- Drain the pineapple with a fine strainer to push as much as juice possible to make the mixture a bit more firm and easier to work with
- Combine the cream cheese and the pineapple in a small bowl and mix it well.
- Cover the mixture with a paper foil and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Now roll the mixture into a 1-inch ball and add coconut to it.
- Refrigerate it for 6 hours or one full night.
This recipe takes just only 35 minutes to prepare but another 6 hours is required to refrigerate it. One can do this at night and keep the mixture in the fridge the whole night so that next day they can consume this delicious recipe. Kids and children love to eat this mouth-watering recipe and this can be done during festival seasons.