Coconut Vanilla Ice Cream Rose Cooler Recipe
COCONUT VANILLA ICE CREAM ROSE COOLER
Coconut Vanilla Ice Cream Rose Cooler, which combines of ice-cream, coolness of coconut water and rose, is perfect for a hot summer’s refreshment drink.
- 2 1/2 cups chilled tender coconut water
- 1/2 cup chilled tender coconut meat
- 2 cups vanilla ice-cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Rose petals (for garnish)
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend it till smooth.
- Pour equal quantities of the drink into 5 individual glasses.
- Serve chilled garnished with rose petals