- sliced mangoes-3 cups
- Cherries-2 cups
- Orange Juice-1/2 cup
- Lemon Juice-2 Tbsp
- Sugar-as required
- Cinnamon-1 Tbsp
- Flour-1/2 cup
- Baking Powder-1/2 tsp
- Buttermilk-1/3 cup
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
- Now take a large bowl and combine mangoes, cherries, orange juice, and lemon juice
- Then sprinkle with sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon and toss to coat well.
- To Topping, mix the flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and baking soda in medium bowl.
- Add the buttermilk and stir it well.
- Mix the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon together. Sprinkle over biscuits.
- Again preheat at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until fruit is bubbly and topping is golden brown.