CARDAMOM BANANA LASSI
Bananas are most popular fruit in the world. Bananas contain minimal amount of fats, more fiber and antioxidants. Lassi is a popular drink. Cardamom banana lassi is a mixed of banana, cardamom powder and yoghurt. It is very healthy and easy to make.
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 4 teaspoons yoghurt
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom powder
- sugar to taste, if required
- Ice Cubes
- Take a blender, add yogurt, bananas, cardamom powder, milk and sugar.
- Blend it well until the mixture smooth and creamy.
- Pour the banana lassi into the glasse and add ice cubes.
- Serve it chilled.