Pineapple Coconut Chess Pie Recipe
PINEAPPLE COCONUT CHESS PIE
Pineapple coconut chess pie is one of the delicious pie recipe. Pineapple fruit is very healthy and it’s so quick and easy.
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie crust
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coconut(flaked)
- 4 eggs
- 1 stick butter(room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll pie sheet into a 9″ pie pan: flute edge.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, cornmeal, flour and salt. Blend in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in butter, coconut and pineapple. Pour filling into pie shell.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until filling is set.
- Cool the pie completely and then chill in the refrigerator before serving.