Frozen Pineapple-Kiwi Pops
This is a healthy popsicle with benefits of pineapple and kiwi for children. Pineapples have tons of nutrients and are rich in manganese and vitamin C. They are full of antioxidants and boost your immune system.
“Chill with zero cholesterol and zero-fat popsicles“
- Cubed Pineapples-3 cups
- Peeled Kiwi-2cups
- Sugar-8 teaspoons
- Paper cups
- Wooden popstick.
- Pulse pineapple, half a cup of water, and 4 teaspoons of sugar together in a food processor until they are combined.
- Divide and pour them into cups and cover them with foil.
- Freeze these cups for nearly 2 hours(until firm).
- Place the kiwi and remaining sugar in a food processor and pulse them until smooth.
- Now coat the frozen pineapple cups with this kiwi layer and again freeze them covered.
- Once they are firm, remove the foil and enjoy your frozen Pineapple Kiwi pops.
- Once you remove your popsicles from their mold, lay them on a parchment or wax-paper-covered and refreeze for 15 to 20 minutes until completely re-frozen.
- Adding sugar to the base mix will make your popsicles have a better texture.