BERRY COCONUT SMOOTHIE BOWL
Smoothies include dietary fiber and so are thicker than fruit juice. Berries and bananas are a rich source of antioxidants and other essential vitamins and nutrients. Coconut milk could improve your good cholesterol levels. Healthy cholesterol levels are important for heart health.
- 2 cups of berries – blueberries, strawberries, blackberries or other berries.
- 1/2 banana, cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 10 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Add berries, banana, yogurt and coconut milk into blender and grind well.
- Add the ice cubes and grind well mixture for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour whipping cream into blender and add the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Grind the mixture until thick consistency for 30-45 seconds.
- Pour the smoothie into bowl and add berries, nuts, coconut slices onto the top of smoothie, and serve it chilled.