Frozen Fruit Cups
Frozen fruit cups are an easy and refreshing summer treat. They are easy to make and require minimal ingredients. To make frozen fruit cups, start by gathering your favorite fruits. Cut them into small pieces and place them into individual cups or molds. Fill each cup with a mixture of yogurt, juice, and honey. Place the filled cups in the freezer until they are solid. Once frozen, remove the cups from the freezer and enjoy!
- Assorted fruits (berries, mango, kiwi, etc.)
- Fruit juice
- Cut the fruit into small pieces.
- Place the cut fruit into individual cups or molds.
- Combine yogurt, juice, and honey in a bowl.
- Pour the yogurt mixture over the cut fruit.
- Place the cups in the freezer until they are solid.
- Remove the cups from the freezer and enjoy!