Fruit Salad Recipe
However summer time will come synonymous with fresh fruit, so it’s no wonder why we like to eat so much fruit salad during these warm months. It’s sweet, refreshing and so easy to make and it is too healthy, but for those in the know, there is actually more to it than just chopping up a bunch of fruit and tossing it in a bowl.
- 2 l bs green seedless grapes
- 1 Cup of Strawberries, banana, orange, pomegranate
- 1 cup of raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Add strawberry, oranges, grapes, banana and other to a medium bowl. Pour lemon juice over fruit and toss to coat.
- Using pomegranate, remove the arils first. Remove the arils, drain all the water and set aside.
- With just about 10 to 15 minutes of active time, first choose good Fruits and wash them few minutes. slice it small pieces and then mix and ready to eat.