RASPBERRY MINI TRIFLES
Raspberries are low in calories and high in nutrition and also tasty. Raspberry trifles is great for family gatherings, parties, and celebrations because it’s so quick and easy. And it also colorful, everyone will enjoy it.
- 1/3 cup corn flour
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup self-raising flour (mixed of regular flour, baking powder and salt)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- Raspberry jam
- 1 cap whipped cream
For Raspberry jam
- 4 cups raspberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 lemon
Procedure for Raspberry jam
- Bring raspberries to a large pot. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Add sugar and lemon juice to the raspberries mixture; stir well.
- Allow the jam to cool completely. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- For the sponge, beat eggs and sugar together until thick and creamy.
- Add corn flour, all-purpose flour and self-raising flour and gently mixed together.
- Divide the mixture into the cake pan and bake for 20 minutes or until the sponge.
- When the cake is cooled, cut into smaller pieces.
- Place a layer of raspberry jam, followed by the cake, and then the whipped cream.
- Repeat the layer until end of the cup.
- Top with raspberries and mint leaf and refrigerate for an hour.
- Serve it chilled.
PAPAYA MUSKMELON JUICE
Nutritious fruit juice for breakfast or for anytime of the day. The papaya being alkaline by nature prevents acidity and lemon makes it more interesting by its flavourful touch. Papaya Muskmelon Juice helps in detoxifying the body.
- 1 cup Papaya cubed
- 1 cup Muskmelon or cantaloupe
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Take all the ingredients in the blender.
- Blend it till you get nice and smooth juice.
- Add some ice cubes(optional) in individual glasses.
- And pour the juice and serve.
GRILLED PINEAPPLE WITH LIME DIP
This Grilled Pineapple with Lime Dip is sweet and tangy but also packs the flavor of summer from a flaming grill. It’s a summertime twist perfect for a change up from the classics, mouthwatering taste you crave every summer.
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 pineapple
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp grated lime zest
- Peel and core the pineapple and cut into eight wedges. Cut each wedge horizontally into 2 spears.
- In a bowl or shallow dish, combine the brown sugar, honey and lime juice. Then, add the pineapple in and turn the bag to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until it is smooth. Beat in the yogurt, honey, brown sugar, lime juice and lime zest until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until ready for serving.
- Coat the grill rack with cooking spray and preheat your grill to high heat. Grill pineapple spears, covered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until grill marks are golden brown.
- And Serve with lime dip.
STRAWBERRY AND WATERMELON FRESH JUICE
Strawberry and watermelon juice is a very simple to make and refreshing drink for the summer. It’s good for health. Watermelon having 92% of water and fiber and will help in hydration of the body. Strawberries are low in calories and high in nutrition and also tasty.
- 1 and 1/2 cups strawberries
- 2 cups watermelon cubed(remove seeds)
- 1 small handful fresh mint leaves
- 3 teaspoon sugar(if needed)
- Add the watermelon, fresh strawberries, and mint leaves to a blender.
- Blend will for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and add sugar if needed.
- Pour into a glass and serve chilled.
- Calories: 59
- Carbohydrate: 14.2g
- Protein: 1.2g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Sugar: 10.6g
- Calcium: 20mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
COCONUT VANILLA ICE CREAM ROSE COOLER
Coconut Vanilla Ice Cream Rose Cooler, which combines of ice-cream, coolness of coconut water and rose, is perfect for a hot summer’s refreshment drink.
- 2 1/2 cups chilled tender coconut water
- 1/2 cup chilled tender coconut meat
- 2 cups vanilla ice-cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Rose petals (for garnish)
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend it till smooth.
- Pour equal quantities of the drink into 5 individual glasses.
- Serve chilled garnished with rose petals
JUICY PEACH AND STRAWBERRY CRUMB PIE
Juicy peach and strawberry crumb pie as a healthy snack, because they contains fresh fruits, brown sugar. And it also colorful, everyone will enjoy it.
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie crust
- 3 and 1/2 cups sliced peaches (about 4 medium)
- 2 and 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon Basil, fresh
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 6 teaspoon cold butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll pie sheet into a 9″ pie pan: flute edge.
- Take a large bowl combine fruit and lemon juice. In small bowl mix sugar, cornstarch and basil, add to fruits and toss gently to coat. Transfer to crust.
- Take a another small bowl, mix flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling. Place pie on a foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake on lower rack oven 45-50 min or until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack.
- Serve with ice cream.
Posted in Delicious Fruit Recipes, Fruit Pastries, Fruit Recipes, Healthy Fruit Recipe, Mixed fruit Recipes, Nutritious Recipes, Pastries Recipe, Simple fruit Recipes, Strawberry Snacks Recipe, Sweet Recipes, Tasty and Easy Recipes, Tasty Recipes
BLUEBERRY MUFFINS WITH STREUSEL TOPPING
Blueberry muffins as a healthy snack, because they contains fruit, brown sugar and walnuts. Blueberries are small in size but it’s very sweet and highly nutritious. Kids and adults likes these type of snacks so much.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda or baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain/vanilla yogurt, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk, at room temperature
- Mixing together the chopped walnuts, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. This mixture will be crumbly. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Take a large bowl, add together the sugar, brown sugar, butter, sour cream, egg and vanilla extract. Beat the mixture until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Then added to the mixture.
- Add the milk and dry ingredients to the mixture and mix well until combined.
- Fold the blueberries gently into the batter.
- Spoon the batter into muffin cups with paper liners.
- Add the streusel crumbs on top of the batter.
- Bake at 425°F for 5 minutes, keeping the muffins in the oven then reduce the oven temperature to 350°F.
- Bake for an additional 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool completely.
- A few days store at room temperature or refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Posted in Crispy Fruit Recipes, Delicious Fruit Recipes, Fruit Pastries, Fruit Recipes, Healthy Fruit Recipe, Nutritious Recipes, Pastries Recipe, Simple fruit Recipes, Sweet Recipes, Tasty and Easy Recipes, Tasty Recipes, Toast Recipes
MIXED FRUIT KABOBS
Fruit Kabobs can be served as a healthy snack or dessert. Especially during summer season or after school hours, kids love being able to grab a quick, healthy snack and get back to playing outside. Make fruit kabobs ahead of time so they’ll be well chilled before serving.
- Fresh strawberries
- Fresh kiwis
- Fresh papayas
- Fresh pineapple cubes
- Small bananas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- 4-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- In a small saucepan combine last six ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat, cool to room temperature.
- Thread fruit onto soaked wooden skewers. Brush with half of glaze. Lightly oil grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat until lightly browned, 5-7 minutes, turning occasionally and basting frequently with remaining glaze. Just before serving, sprinkle with mint.
Posted in Crispy Fruit Recipes, Delicious Fruit Recipes, Fruit Recipes, Healthy Fruit Recipe, Mixed fruit Recipes, Nutritious Recipes, Party Recipes, Simple fruit Recipes, Sweet Recipes, Tasty and Easy Recipes, Tasty Recipes
STRAWBERRY POKE CAKE
Strawberry Poke cake is great for family gatherings, parties, and celebrations because it’s so quick and easy. And it also colorful, everyone will enjoy it.
It’s a cake that you poke holes into after baking and then fill it with a liquid or filling to infuse extra flavor into every bite and make it very tender.
For Vanilla Cake:
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups cake flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
For Strawberry Sauce:
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 lbs pureed strawberries
For Cream Cheese Whipped Cream:
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C) and grease a 9×13 cake pan.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
- Add the butter, sugar and oil to a large mixer bowl and beat together until light in color and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the eggs and mix until well mixed. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed to be sure all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add half of the dry ingredients to the batter and mix until mostly combined.
- Add the milk and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix until well mixed. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed to be sure all ingredients are well incorporated. Do not over mix the batter.
- Add the batter to the prepared cake pan and spread evenly and bake it for 28-32 minutes.
- Poke holes all over the cake. Use a knife sharpening rod or use something like the end of a wooden spoon or a large straw. The holes can be poked when the cake is warm or after it has cooled.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the can and spread it evenly so that it can soak into the holes.
- Add the pureed strawberries, sugar and vanilla extract to a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring continuously, until it begins to boil. Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove the strawberry sauce from the heat and pour it over the cake, spreading it evenly and letting the juices soak down into the holes. There will still be a thin layer of the sauce on top of the cake.
- Cover the cake and refrigerate cake until completely cooled.
- To make the whipped cream: Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to a large mixer bowl. Whip on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Add the cream cheese and whip on high speed until stiff peaks form and whipped cream is smooth.
- Then spread the whipped cream evenly onto the cake.
- Store the cake in the fridge until ready to serve. Allow the cake to sit out for about 45 minutes before serving. Serve the cake cool, but not cold. The cake is best when stored well covered and eaten within 3-4 days.
Posted in Birthday Recipes, Delicious Fruit Recipes, Festival Recipes, Fruit Recipes, Healthy Fruit Recipe, Party Recipes, Simple fruit Recipes, Strawberry Snacks Recipe, Sweet Recipes, Tasty and Easy Recipes, Tasty Recipes
BERRY COCONUT SMOOTHIE BOWL
Smoothies include dietary fiber and so are thicker than fruit juice. Berries and bananas are a rich source of antioxidants and other essential vitamins and nutrients. Coconut milk could improve your good cholesterol levels. Healthy cholesterol levels are important for heart health.
- 2 cups of berries – blueberries, strawberries, blackberries or other berries.
- 1/2 banana, cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 10 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Add berries, banana, yogurt and coconut milk into blender and grind well.
- Add the ice cubes and grind well mixture for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour whipping cream into blender and add the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Grind the mixture until thick consistency for 30-45 seconds.
- Pour the smoothie into bowl and add berries, nuts, coconut slices onto the top of smoothie, and serve it chilled.
Posted in Coconut Recipes, Delicious Fruit Recipes, Fruit Recipes, Healthy Fruit Recipe, Mixed fruit Recipes, Nutritious Recipes, Simple fruit Recipes, Strawberry Snacks Recipe, Sweet Recipes, Tasty and Easy Recipes, Tasty Recipes